Bionomic Pest Solutions provides general pest service to residential and commercial buildings and properties. We service Rhode Island and Massachusetts (south of Boston), primarily to towns in Norfolk and Bristol counties. See the service area page for a town listing.
Pests addressed include ants, bed bugs, carpenter bees, cockroaches, clothing moths, clover mites, earwigs, fleas, fruit flies, house flies, lady beetles, meal moths, millipedes, mice, mosquitoes, rats, silverfish, springtails, stinging insect nests (wasps, hornets & yellow jackets), ticks, and more.
So what is a bionomic pest solution? It’s an approach that considers a variety of aspects with pests, pesticides, structural elements, and the indoor/outdoor environment to achieve sanitary and healthy living conditions. A typical solution will be based on:
- Accurate identification. With a Board Certified Entomologist on staff, even seemingly unusual pests can be identified. This is the starting point for determining the best resolution.
- Assessing the true need. Some pests might require complete eradication while just reducing others will be satisfactory. This is often influenced by potential health and property issues associated with the pest. Some pest problems just have a higher potential to impact your well being and can’t be tolerated.
- Treatment considers non-chemical methods to minimize pesticide hazards. Some common methods to reduce pesticide hazards are:
- Evaluating cleaning and repair as part of the solution.
- Selecting lower toxicity products when effective.
- Selecting the most effective product since more efficient control now results in less applications later.
- Neat, precise and thorough applications.
- Evaluating results. If a solutions requires multiple services, better to find out sooner rather than later. Service warranties will clearly state the coverage and period.
We believe you should understand what, where, and why a material will be applied, in addition to any special measures for the solution.
What is our experience? The owner is Board Certified Entomologist (BCE) and has been working in the pest control industry since 1994. We are also licensed and certified in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Experience includes a variety of facility settings such as single family homes, multifamily homes, campus type facilities, restaurants, office buildings, museums, food processing, packaging, and distribution. Troubleshooting and solving tough pest problems are what we excel at. The natural world is full of surprises.